Our Bone In Baby Back Pork Ribs are the meatiest ribs you find out there! Cut and hand trimmed from our Bone-In pork loins by our expert butchers to make sure that they are the highest quality ribs you deserve! Back ribs come from the blade and center section of the pork loin, which is known for the “finger meat” between the bones. Back ribs also are referred to as “baby” back ribs because they are smaller and more meaty than spareribs. 3 lbs of mouth watering full flavor awaits your finishing touches before smoking, grilling or oven baking these beauties.
The safe internal pork cooking temperature is 145° F.
- 3 pound baby back pork ribs
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Garland Jack's Secret Six Barbecue Sauce
DIRECTIONS To Grill
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place half the ribs in a single layer on a large sheet of foil.
- Mix sugar and seasonings; rub evenly onto both sides of ribs.
- Bring up foil sides and double fold top and one end to seal packet. Add ¼ cup water to packet through open end. Seal remaining end. Repeat with second packet.
- Grill 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove ribs from foil. Return ribs to the grill; brush with barbecue sauce.
- Grill 5-10 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
DIRECTIONS To Bake
- To bake: preheat oven to 450°F. Assemble foil packets as directed; place on a baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until ribs are tender.
- Remove ribs from foil; discard foil.
- Preheat broiler and place ribs on a broiler pan.
- Brush ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Broil ribs, 6 inches from heat, for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes and brushing with more sauce.