Amount Per Serving:
Steak and Vegetables
- 1 lb. potatoes, cut into 1/2 in. wedges
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 t. salt
- 3/4 t. ground pepper
- 4 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 PRE Ribeye steak
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. dried rosemary
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil and a ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
3. Toss asparagus, tomato, and red onion with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and a ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in the bowl. Stir into the potatoes on the baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle steak with garlic powder, rosemary and the remaining ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place on top of the vegetables. Roast until the steak is cooked and the vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Cut the steak against the grain.
6. Serve with the vegetables.