Amount Per Serving:
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup Samuel Adams® Summer Ale
- 1 Sunkist® Meyer lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried chipotle chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Combine oil, Sam Adams Summer Ale, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, and chipotle pepper.
- Add pork and marinate for 30 minutes, up to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard remaining marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Grill tenderloin for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until the internal temperature reaches 145° F followed by a 3 minute rest period.
137 calories; 5 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 80 mg cholesterol; 50 mg sodium; 1 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 22 g protein