Amount Per Serving:
Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1 beef chuck roast (about 3 pounds), cut into large chunks
- 1 (0.7 oz.) package Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 C. pepperoncini pepper slices
- 1/4 C. pepperoncini pepper juice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 per serving Hoagie rolls
- to top Provolone cheese
Place roast into a large slow cooker and sprinkle with Italian dressing mix. Add peppers, juice and broth.
Cook on low for 8–9 hours, or on high for 4–5 hours, until roast shreds easily.
Serve on rolls with provolone cheese, if desired.