Amount Per Serving:
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground beef
- 1 can 10.5 oz. chicken gumbo soup
- 4 hamburger buns
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and ground beef. Sauté and crumble ground beef until beef is cooked through and onion is tender, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. Stir in soup. Simmer until soup as reduced, about 10 minutes.
3. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
434 calories; 20 g fat; 7.25 g saturated fat; 79.5 mg cholesterol; 861 mg sodium; 33.75 g carbohydrate; 2.75 g fiber; 6.5 g sugar; 28 g protein