Amount Per Serving:
- 1 Comfrey Farm Certified DUROC® Pork Shoulder Butt
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 4-6 bay leaves
- 1 chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 2 Tbsp chopped scallions (for garnish)
1. Place the Comfrey Farm Pork Shoulder into the slow cooker.
2. In a bowl, combine the vinegar, water, soy sauce, crushed garlic, onion, pepper, and jalapeno if using, and then pour into the slow cooker. Add the bay leaves.
3. Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, turning over once halfway through cooking.
4. Remove the bay leaves and shred the pork with a fork. Serve over rice and top with scallions - Enjoy!
For more information on Comfrey Farms Duroc Pork please visit their website here: http://www.comfreyfarmpork.com.