Amount Per Serving:
1 pork chop plus 1/4 cup sauce per serving
- 1 boneless pork chops, butterfly cut, about 1/2-inch thick
- 3 limes
- 3 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup salsa ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Place the pork in a shallow dish, add the lime juice and garlic, turn several times to coat well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork evenly with the salt and pepper. Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add two of the pork chops, cook 2 minutes to brown one side.
- Set aside on separate plate, browned side up.
- Repeat with remaining oil and pork chops.
- Turn pork chops, add the reserved pork chops, reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 7-8 minutes or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Remove pork and set aside on separate plate.
- Add dressing to liquid in skillet, stir until completely blended.
- Place pork on top of sauce, sprinkle cheese evenly over pork, cover and cook 2 minutes to melt cheese.
Calories: 620 calories Protein: 53 grams Fat: 42 grams Sodium: 620 milligrams Cholesterol: 165 milligrams Saturated Fat: 10 grams Carbohydrates: 2 grams Fiber: 0 grams
Recipe from PorkBeInspired.com