Amount Per Serving:
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place rack in the middle.
- In a bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, fresh thyme, Italian seasoning and coriander.
- Rub mixture into the meat until evenly coated.
- Heat 1 to 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in oven safe skillet (or cast iron skillet).
- Add tenderloin and cook until it is evenly browned on all sides, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 more minutes, flipping the meat once halfway through.
- Bake until the pork's internal temperature reaches 145 F. Remove from oven and let rest 3-5 minutes before slicing.
128 calories; 4 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 65 mg cholesterol; 52 mg sodium; 0 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 22 g protein