Amount Per Serving:
- 4 bone in park chops
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3 cup Famous Dave's® BBQ Sauce
- Season pork chops with paprika, sugar and onion powder.
- Place pork and 2 cups of barbecue sauce in a resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Let pork chops rest for 3 minutes before slicing and serve with remaining barbecue sauce.