Amount Per Serving:
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (about 1 pound), cooked
- 4 Cups thinly sliced brussels sprouts
- 1 medium red or green apple, chopped
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 Cup champagne vinaigrette or honey mustard dressing
- 1/4 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 Cup toasted walnuts or pecans, optional
Combine beef steak, brussels sprouts, apple, celery, and cranberries in a large bowl.
Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and nuts, if desired.
Per serving: 357 calories; 13 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 80 mg cholesterol; 690 mg sodium; 30 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 32 g protein