Amount Per Serving:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 package DOLE chopped BBQ Ranch Salad Kit
- 1 package tortillas
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Cut chicken into thin slices and toss with oil, lime juice, chili powder, and salt.
- Saute in a hot skillet, about four minutes, or until cooked through and set aside.
- Toss together ingredients from the salad kit.
- Combine salad with chicken.
- Spoon into tortillas and serve.