Amount Per Serving:
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine first 4 ingredients and rub onto pork tenderloin.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot.
- Cover and grill tenderloin for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Brush with barbecue sauce and grill for 5 more minutes, or until sauce is caramelized.
- Remove tenderloin from grill and let rest 3 minutes before slicing and serving.
196 calories; 3.5 g total fat; 1 g saturated fat; 61 mg cholesterol; 585 mg sodium; 18 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 22 g protein