Amount Per Serving:
1 hour 30 minutes
- 3 pound loinback pork ribs
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Garland Jack's Secret Six Barbecue Sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place half the ribs in a single layer on a large sheet of foil.
- Mix sugar and seasonings; rub evenly onto both sides of ribs.
- Bring up foil sides and double fold top and one end to seal packet. Add ¼ cup water to packet through open end. Seal remaining end. Repeat with second packet.
- Grill 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove ribs from foil. Return ribs to the grill; brush with barbecue sauce.
- Grill 5-10 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
- To bake: preheat oven to 450°F. Assemble foil packets as directed; place on a baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until ribs are tender.
- Remove ribs from foil; discard foil.
- Preheat broiler and place ribs on a broiler pan.
- Brush ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Broil ribs, 6 inches from heat, for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes and brushing with more sauce.
Nutrition information per serving: 420 calories; 25 g fat; 9 g saturated fat; 100 mg cholesterol; 610 mg sodium